Families Leading Change seeks your help- We ask for your ideas and creativity to create a t-shirt design that helps Families Leading Change :
- Connect to Parent groups- organized (PTA/PTO, Circle of Parents), or other family groups (kinship care, special needs, etc.)
- Awareness that Families CAN and ARE Leading Change in West Virginia Schools (we have 53 mini grants in 29 WV counties led by parents and/or students),
- Collaboration with Schools is Possible (We work with teachers and principals, school boards, school cooks, bus drivers, state education WVDE & BOE, community stakeholders and partners, etc.)
- Students Can Be Valuable Leaders,
- Strength is Community (It Takes a Village or No “I” in Team), and
- Education is FUN! (Think about School House Rock)
A captivating t-shirt design can help us stir up ideas about what is needed to improve local schools and communities. We need a t-shirt design that introduces Families Leading Change to youth and adults across all West Virginia. We’d like the design to include our logo (shown in the header of this page), but we’re open to all ideas.
Youth and adults of encouraged to submit designs for the Families Leading Change t-shirt design competition. The first place prize will be $100. Second place prize will be $50. The winning design will be printed on t-shirts that will be given out at the 2018 Families Leading Change Summit, Oct 26-27, Fayette County Schools, Oyler Ave, Oak Hill, WV. All entries must be received (or postmarked) by Sep 30, 2018.